Regeneration describes the process by which the body is constantly renewing itself. Our bodies have been created with the ability to repair, cleanse, and balance themselves. However, in order to build high quality cells, our bodies must receive the right building blocks every day. The higher quality our cells are, the healthier the person is.
The highest qualities of foods are the natural, raw foods where all enzymes are found intact and amino acids are in their finest form. The minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, trace elements and “life force” (enzymes) are present which are all necessary to replace poor tissues with healthy ones.
It is crucial to understand that the quality of food determines the quality of our cells. When the quality of our food is consistently higher than the quality of our existing cells our body is made of, the body begins to discard the lower grade materials and tissues to make room for the superior materials, which it uses to make new and healthier tissues.
The body is very selective and always will be unless we interfere too much. Then we will fail to recover and may degenerate further into disease.
Thus, the Philosophy of Regeneration is that nourishing and cleansing your body with the best combination of foods will help prevent sickness and improve health.
There are three basic principals that must happen to achieve regeneration.
- Nourish the cells (which are the building blocks for our organs)
- Balance the 5 major body systems
- Cleanse metabolic waste products and toxins
- Diet - Nutrition - Regeneration
- Adaptogens – Our Nutritional Heroes
- What You Need To Know About Inflammation
- Nutritional Supplements For Healthy Heart
- Avoid Gaining Weight In The Winter
- How To Have Good Digestive System And Digestive Health
- How To Strengthen Your Immune System
- Why Most Nutrition Supplements Are A Waste Of Money
- Cellular Nutrition- You Are What You Eat
- Honey News You Can Use